Within 2 minutes from Harmony Ridge B & B ...
- Lake and Marina offer sea-doing, kayaking, boating, wakeboarding, waterskiing, wind surfing and fishing
- Cowichan river entices you to indulge in a leisurely float down the river on your tube (inexpensive rentals and rides are available)
- The town also has outdoor celebrations, music and entertainment at Central Park during the summer
Saywell Park (also 2 minutes)...
Walking, Biking and Hiking ...
Other Local Amenities ...
Country Grocery Store
Charming little boutiques
Hair and Nail Salons
Hardware store, library, post office
Restaurants, pubs and take-out
Curling Rink and Arena
Centennial Hall (dances/weddings)
- Sand volleyball court
- Clean new Washrooms and a changing area
Kaatza Station Museum (historical information on the region's beginnings, industries and founders of the community)
- Have a look through a cool CN boxcar restored to its original state
- Our Town’s visitor information center where some very, dedicated, knowledgeable, volunteers welcome you while providing some very insightful tips, maps and information about the area.
- On the Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Trans-Canada Trail (2 min)
- Hiking and View Points on Bald Mountain (15 min)
- Skutz Falls (15 min)
- Lake View floating walkway (5 min)